Address: 108 - 8620 Glenlyon Parkway Burnaby, BC, V5J 0B6
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org© 2015 Lin Haw Store. All Rights Reserved.
- No Returns on items purchased 14 or more dates from Date of Purchase.
- A copy of invoice must be presented. RMA request will only be processed upon receiving a copy of invoice
- In the case of short, or mis-shipment the customer is required to contact Lin Haw within 48 hrs from receipt of goods.
- All claims will be examined. Please be prepared to discuss specific details.
**Please inspect cables for human error prior to RMA submittal. Mishandled cables will not be replaced.
A RMA number must be issued prior to shipping item to Lin Haw. Please return the RMA item in its original condition and packaging with a copy of the purchase invoice referenced as well as clearly marking your RMA number on the mailing package being returned.
All shipments must be shipped courier prepaid.
**Please do not use the original packaging as the shipment package- this will result in an increased re-stocking fee.
The following conditions will result in the item being shipped back to the customer at their own expense:
- The item must be returned in its original packaging, with all of the original accessories included.
- Opened items are subject to a re-stocking fee, dependent upon the condition of the returned packaging and item.
- Any labels other than those found on the original packaging must be removed to avoid an increased re-stocking fee.
- Damaged items (i.e. scratched, marked, missing parts) may not be accepted.
- Please note all returns are for store credit only
- Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Credit Amount will be the lesser of purchase price or current price
- No cash returns or refunds on credit cards
- Lin haw will, as its option, either replace or repair products which prove to be defective.
- Once the RMA item is received by Lin Haw and confirmed defective and under warranty, the replacement/repaired item will be shipped to you.
- Warranty period begins on the day of the purchase.
- The warranty is void if the manufacturer label is removed.
- An RMA item within warranty will be replaced or repaired according to the length of purchase and item condition. Replacements are available for products returned within 90 days from the date of purchase. After 90 days, if still under warranty, product will be returned to manufacturer for repair or replacement.
- Damaged or burned goods will be returned to the customer at their own expense. ie: malfunction or failure as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, modification, lightning, line power surge, introduction of sand, dust, humidity and liquids or commercial use of products. Improper or Inadequate maintenance or calibration, operation outside of the published environmental specifications for the product, or improper maintenance will also lead to RMA rejection.