Factor Electronics Evolution Series
Indoor/outdoor speakers provide crystal clear audio quality and superior reliability. The IO-41 produces incredible sound quality for such a small speaker and is sure to impress even the most discerning listeners. The IO-41/70 series includes a full frequency 25/70 volt internal transformer suitable for background music and paging systems. Trust the Factor Electronics IO-41/70 for your next high quality installation.
- 4 inch polypropylene woofer cone.
- 12 oz ferrite woofer magnet.
- 1 Inch silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- High quality crossover with air core inductors
- Aluminum non-rusting grille.
- Heavy duty pivoting mounting arm.
- Includes seismic safety cable.
- Gold plated 12awg binding posts
- Includes 15 watt 25/70 volt internal transformer with 8 ohm bypass
- Available in white IO-41W/70 or black IO-41B/70
- Sold in pairs
- 1 year warranty
- Diameter Woofer 4? (101.6mm) polypropylene
- Diameter Tweeter 1? (25.4mm) silk dome
- Power Handling 100 watts (peak) 50 watts continuous RMS
- Impedance 8 ohms
- Dimensions Overall 9.5? (241.3mm) High x 6.25? (158.75mm) Wide
- Depth 7" (177.8mm) Including mounting arm.
- Frequency Response 110Hz - 22kHz (±5dB)
- Dispersion 95 °
- Sensitivity 94dB Average
- Transformer 15 watt 25/70 volt
- Transformer Taps 15w, 7.5w, 4w, 2w & 8ohms
- Grille Material Aluminum
- Bracket Material powder coated steel
- Shipping Weight 9.25 lbs (4.2kg)