HAMMOND 12U CTR PIVOTING ADJ. WALL-MOUNT RACK
The Hammond Wall Mount Rack (HWMR) series
Was designed to easily mount network equipment in IT environments with limited floor space. Unlike similar racks, Hammond has integrated both depth adjustment and pivoting swing out capabilities in one rugged open rack system. Available in 12U, 20U, 24U and 32U rack unit options the HWMR can easily adjust in depth from eighteen to twenty-four inches to accommodate a wide range of equipment sizes.
- Constructed of heavy duty 12 gauge steel (braces and rack rail); 16 gauge steel (other body components).
- EIA compliant square-hole rails with rail unit space markers.
- Rack frame pivots on center providing convenient equipment access without exceeding the rack footprint.
- Adjustable variable depth from 18” to 24” using slots for easy set-up and adjusting.
- Three (3) spring pin positions allow for simplified equipment maintenance.
- Side and rear cable access with multiple tie points for cable management.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 220 lbs.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in Canada
Included in the Box:
- HWMR Components and assembly hardware.
- Assembly Bulletin.
- Wall mounting template for easy 16 inch center installation. (Wall mounting hardware not included)
- Fifty (50) pack of 10-32 screws and cage nuts.
18 ~ 24"