HDMI 1.4 M/M W/ALUMINUM BRAIDING
PC Cable World introduces the latest addition to its HDMI line with HDMI High Speed with Ethernet
The addition of a HDMI Ethernet channel bolsters support for high speed networking capabilities allowing the user to use an IP enabled device without having to use a separate Ethernet cable. Other features include 3D over HDMI and support for additional color spaces, paving the way to bringing true 3D gaming and viewing experiences to your home theater and sharper and higher quality digital still photography to your HDTV.
- HDMI Specification Revision 1.4 Supports Dual Direction 1080p
- 24K Hardened gold contacts
- Three layer high density shielding for quality protection
- Twisted pair construction
- The addition of a HDMI Ethernet Channel allows IP enabled devices to communicate without a separate Ethernet cable
- An Audio Return Channel is included to allow the sending of audio data "upstream" from the TV to a surround sound audio system or A/V receiver, eliminating the need for a separate S/PDIF connection
- The introduction of input / output protocols for 3D Over HDMI paves the way to bringing true 3D gaming and viewing experiences to your home theater
- Support for 3 additional color spaces deliver sharper and higher quality digital still photography when viewed on an HDTV
- Connectors: HDMI Male/Male, Type A
It's a good idea to test the cables before installing them inside a wall. That way, if there are any issues, we can help you resolve them before you spend the time and expense of installing them
3' , 6' , 10' , 15' , 25' , 30' , 50'