2" X 2" SLOTTED DUCT W/DUCT COVER - GREY 6'
Hellermann Tyton's Pro-Duct slotted wall wiring duct features break-away fingers which provide additional access for wire leads. Each section of the duct is provided with two score lines. The upper score line is used to break away fingers when a wider opening is required. The lower score line allows the sidewall to be smoothly cut for joints and "T's".
HellermannTyton’s Pro-Duct wiring duct covers are sold separately and interchangeable among the 3 styles of duct (solid, slotted and high density). Manufactured from high impact, rigid PVC, Pro-Duct covers come in standard colors of white, gray and black. Wiring duct covers are available in 6 foot lengths.
Duct covers are included in this kit.
Features and Benefits
- Slotted Duct
- • Strong fingers prevent unwanted breaking.
• Fingers are easily deflected outward, allowing ready positioning of the wires within the slotted wall duct.
• Restricted opening prevents unintended removal of wires and permits any individual wire to be traced without disconnection.
- Duct Cover
- • A temporary film is applied to the covers to protect against scratches and is writable for identification during installation.
• Cover is flush with the side of the duct for increased wire capacity and allows for tight, side by side duct placement.
• Covers are provided with a non-slip lining, which insures the covers remain in place during vibration, yet they easily snap on and off.