MULTIMODE 100BPS SFP FIBER TRANSCEIVER 2KM
The MFB family consists of Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver modules that are specifically designed for high performance integrated duplex data link over single mode optical fiber. These transceiver modules are compliant with the SFP Multisource Agreement (MSA) and hot pluggable. These modules offer an easy way to be installed in SFP MSA compliant ports at any time without the interruption of the host equipments operation. The MFB SFP transceivers using a long wavelength (1310nm) FP LD enabling data transmission up to 2km on a multimode optical fiber.
The MFB family SFP Fast Ethernet transceivers can be installed in PLANET Switch and Media Converter products with 100Base-FX SFP interface. The deployment distance can be extended to 2km (Multi-Mode, LC)
The MFB family SFP Fast Ethernet transceivers are hot-pluggable and hot-swappable. You can plug in and pull out the transceivers to / from any SFP port without having to power off the Switch / Media Converter.
- SFP Multi-Source Agreement compliant
- 125Mbps IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX compliant
- 1 X 100Mbps LC fiber port
- 125Mbps FDDI ISO / IEC 9314-1 compliant
- Serial ID functionality support
- AC-coupled differential inputs and outputs
- Class 1 laser safety standard IEC 825 compliant
- 2km link on a multimode fiber
- Low power dissipation
- 0 to 50 Degree C operation temperature
|Model||MFB-Series 100Base-FX SFP Transceiver|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 50 Degree C|