MIKROTIK CLOUD CORE ROUTER 12X GBIT PORTS
CCR1016 is an industrial grade super fast router with cutting edge 16 core CPU. If you need many millions of packets per second - Cloud Core Router is your best choice.
The device is available with a 1U rackmount case (CCR1016-12G) or without the case as a board unit (CCR1016-12G-BU), has twelve Gigabit ethernet ports, a serial console cable and a USB port.
The CCR1016-12G has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 2GB of RAM, but has no memory limit in RouterOS (will accept and utilize 16GB or more).
- 16 core networking CPU, 1.2GHz clock per core
- 12 Mbytes total on-chip cache
- State of the art TILE GX architecture
- 12x Gigabit ports, all directly connected to CPU
- 1U rackmount case option
- Color touchscreen LCD display
- Up to 1.5 mpps throughput in regular mode
- Up to 17.8 mpps throughput in fastpath mode (wire speed)
- Up to 12 Gbps throughput with common RouterOS configurations
Users can also refer to the vendor-supported Mikrotik Wiki for more information.