The Ratchet P-Clamp family offers versatility when managing wires, cables and hoses. The robust design and durable materials make it ideal for heavy duty applications, both indoors and out. The one-piece adjustable clamp can be closed by hand to the desired diameter. The release feature provides easy and nondestructive removal of cables simply by using a flat-head screwdriver. This nondestructive release allows the clamp to be reused without removing or replacing any bolts or screws. The Ratchet P-Clamp is offered in four sizes and multiple mounting configurations.
Features and Benefits:
- One-piece ratchet closure design allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly.
- Four sizes and multiple configurations handle a wide range of diameters and applications, reducing part inventory.
- Clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching.
- Easy release feature allows for quick adjustments and maintenance.
- Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term durability, indoors and out.
- Steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray.
- Bundle diameter: 0.76-1.42" (19.4-36.0 mm)
- Minimum tensile strength: 100 lbs (445 N)
- Mounting hole centers 2.45" (62.3 mm)
- Mounting hole diameter: 0.256" (6.50 mm)
- Angle: 180 degrees
- Width: 1.37" (34.9 mm)
- Length: 4.06" (103.0 mm)
Sold in bags of 10.