Advanced Switching Technology for the Masses
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® EdgeSwitch™ Lite, part of the EdgeMAX® line of products. The EdgeSwitch Lite is a fully managed, Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
The EdgeSwitch Lite offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer 3 routing capability.
The EdgeSwitch Lite offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate
without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the 24-port models support up to 26 Gbps, while the 48-port models support up to 70 Gbps.
The EdgeSwitch Lite provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. The 24-port models include
two SFP ports, providing up to 1 Gbps uplinks. For high-capacity uplinks, the 48-port models include two SFP and two SFP+ ports, providing up to 10 Gbps uplinks.
- (48) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP+ Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- (1) Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 70 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 140 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 104.16 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 56W
- Rack- or Wall-Mountable
- Option: Redundant Power Supply Unit (PSU), Used as a Hot Spare
- Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch PSU, 56W
- External PSU (Minimum Power: 56W, 25 to 16V) with 2.5 mm DC Power Inline Connector