UBIQUITI NANOSTATION-LOCO-AC 5GHZ (13DBI) CPE 5-PACK
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco take the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco get maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS: Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability: High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance: Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.
The next-generation airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of our proprietary TDMA protocol.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX.
With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput – up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products.
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco feature airMAX technology and a dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management.
- Versatile Mounting: Both models are suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Improved Surge Protection: The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco utilize the latest ESD Protection to help protect against power surges
- Efficient Footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Quick Installation: No fasteners are required for pole‑mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting (NS-5AC only)
* PoE Adapter Not included. Recommended PoE Adapter: POE-24-12W-G *