UBIQUITI UNIFI 48-PORT /2 SFP /2 SFP+ SWITCH *NO POE*
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi line of products. Available with 24 or 48 RJ45 Gigabit ports, the UniFi Switch is a fully managed Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for your growing networks.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non‑blocking throughput, the 24‑port model supports up to 26 Gbps, while the 48-port model supports up to 70 Gbps.
Each model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. The 48‑port model adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to
10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high‑performance storage server or deploy a long‑distance uplink to another switch.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is
logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Network settings
- Storm control setting per port
- Spanning tree configuration
- 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
- Debug terminal option for command-line interface
- (48) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP+ Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- (1) Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 70 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 140 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 104.16 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 56W