UBIQUITI UNIFI 4-PORT/2 SFP SECURITY GATEWAY-PRO ROUTER
Affordable Enterprise Network Security
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the UniFi® Security Gateway, which extends the UniFi Enterprise System to encompass routing and security for your network.
The UniFi Security Gateway combines reliable security features with high‑performance routing technology in a cost‑effective unit. Two models are available:
- USG-PRO-4: Rack-mountable form factor with fiber connectivity options and a dual‑core, 1 GHz processor for maximum hardware‑accelerated performance.
- USG Wall-mountable form factor with a dual-core, 500 MHz processor for standard hardware‑accelerated performance.
Powerful Firewall Performance: The UniFi Security Gateway offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
Convenient VLAN Support: The UniFi Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
VPN Server for Secure Communications: A site‑to‑site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the Internet.
QoS for Enterprise VoIP and Video:
Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traffic for clear calls and lag‑free, video streaming.
The UniFi Security Gateway is deployed in the same manner as UniFi Access Points for wireless networking. Use the intuitive UniFi Controller to conduct device detection, provisioning, and management.
The USG-PRO-4 offers optional SFP ports for fiber connectivity to support backhaul applications.
- (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
- (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45/SFP Combination Ports
- (1) RJ45 Serial Console Port
- Rack-Mounting Capability
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance
- Packet Size of 64 Bytes: 1,000,000 pps
- Packet Size of 514 Bytes or Larger:1 Gbps per Port Line Rate