Please Note: Shipping charges are added after the order is placed, if you require a quote please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding any of our following shipping procedures please feel free to contact us directly, we would be more than happy to answer any of your questions or concerns you might have.
Our Office/Shipping department
Our office and warehouse are located in South Burnaby (8620 Glenlyon Parkway)
Most items are in stock and can be ready for pick up immediately after ordering. Our reception and curb-side customer pick-up area are located at the front entrance, while our courier pickup/shipping dept. are located at the rear of the building.
We offer a variety of shipping options to choose from. Here is what's available.
- Local Pick-ups: Orders can be picked up in reception. We recommend that you send only staff from your company. If someone else other than from your company is to pick up an order, please specify on your order or to a Sales rep. to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Courier Pick-ups: Customers may arrange to pick up by their own courier. If you choose this option, please specify any instructions either on your order or to a sales rep. to avoid any discrepancies (i.e. paperwork, different shipping to address, instructions, etc.)
- Prepaid & Charge Shipping: This service is offered to customers wanting to take advantage of our competitive rates. Customers are advised to specify how urgent the goods are required in order to better accommodate any special requirements.
- Collect shipments: This option is for customers who would like to use their own Courier but have us call the courier and prepare the necessary paperwork (waybill). If you choose this option please specify on your order or to a Sales rep. any details your courier requires (i.e. Account#, Service, Air or ground delivery).
SHIPPING SCHEDULES & CUT OFF TIMES (ALL IN PST)
Courier Pickups & Pickups
For orders that are being arranged to be picked up by a courier in Shipping or by one of your staff at Reception, we strongly recommend providing at least a one-hour window between placing the order and the pickup time. Although we strive to process, pull, and pack orders as quickly as possible, there will sometimes be unavoidable delays. If a courier is forced to wait for a shipment they will usually levy an extra-time charge, and occasionally they will leave without the goods.
To ensure same-day shipping via DHL/Loomis please place your order before 12:00 pm
Scheduled Courier Ship outs
For orders that are to be shipped by one of the couriers with a scheduled afternoon pickup (Purolator, UPS) we recommend that the order be faxed, emailed, or phoned in no later than 1:00 PM. We will make our best effort to ship any order received after 1:30 pm. Late orders that do not ship the same day will be given first priority for shipping the following business day.
Customers requiring same-day shipping, please place your orders before 11:00 am
Lower Mainland Flat Rate Shipping Conditions
- This offer is only applicable to customers from Vancouver and Lower Mainland, BC
- Cities in the Lower Mainland covered by this promotion are: Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Delta, and Surrey.
- This special offer only includes a dock-to-dock service.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days to deliver
- Flat rate for orders under 50 lbs: $10.50
- Flat rate for orders over 50 lbs: $27.50
- An additional fee will be applied ($25) if the order contains one heavy item
- An additional fee will be applied ($50) if the order contains more than one heavy item
- Lin Haw reserves the right to alter or cancel this offer for any reason.