Time-saving high-quality fixed-length UTP Network Ethernet Patch Cable
- Applications: Data, voice, video distribution, security
- Meets or exceeds all Cat.6 TIA/EIA standards
- Enhanced 550MHz bandwidth for intensive applications
- Moulded boot to prevent snags and to provide strain relief
- 4-pair UTP 24AWG stranded copper
- 50 micron gold plated RJ-45 connector
- TSB-568B TIA/EIA certification
- FT4 (in-wall)
- PVC jacket
- Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T
- Maximum Ethernet segment length: 100m (300ft)
Colour cables sold as each.
For 10 packs of Grey Cables, available in a range of lengths from 0.5 feet to 10 feet, please refer to our Cat6 Grey UTP cables under the Alternative Products tab.
There are no documents.