Supporting 256 max concurrent client associations, up to 16 SSIDs, WPA-2 encryption, Dynamic VLANs, DFS channels, Access control lists (ACL), zero touch provisioning and more, the 802.11ac E500 is the essential workhorse for demanding high density outdoor WiFi networks.
High performance Wi-Fi network: All cnPilot’s Enterprise Access Points (APs), including the E500 series support features like controller-less roaming, automatic channel scanning (ACS), band steering, pre-set scheduling of SSIDs RADIUS based dynamic rate limiting per SSID and more – all needed essential features for real world WiFi deployment.
Mesh: Rapidly setup multiple E500 APs via a mesh network with ability to dedicate one radio (for example 5 GHz) for mesh backhaul and use the other radio (2.4 GHz) for client access.
Flexible Backhaul: All E500 APs come with two Gigabit Ethernet ports and the ability to configure one of the ports as PoE out – perfect for powering on any standard 802.3af equipment. When paired with Cambium’s PMP450 or ePMP backhaul subscriber modules (SMs) for wireless backhaul, the E500 can also drive power to the backhaul module eliminating the need for a second power line.
Resilience: Dual on-board Active/Standby memory banks ensure the E500 can store two versions of the software and if needed fall back to a working operational software, reducing the likelihood of site visits and increasing network up-time.
Designed for the outdoors:
- 802.11ac with dual Gigabit ports
- UV rated IP-67 enclosure
- Operating Temp: -30°C ~ +60°C
- Electrical heater for cold start
- Rugged electrical surge & ESD protection Circuitry
- Flexible Wall mount or Pole mount bracket design
- Special LTE coexistence filter for enhanced interference rejection
- Light weight - 881g
cnMaestro - WiFi Controller:
- Secure end to end management
- Zero-touch Provisioning
- Inventory tracking
- Map location
- Monitoring: key Stats, Alarms
- Mass (bulk) upgrade
- End-to-end Wireless troubleshooting
- Single-pane dashboard view - WiFi APs & Cambium SMs
- Available in Cloud or as On-premises (NOC) Virtual controller