HDMI 1.4 TO MICRO HDMI M/M CABLE
This Cable Provides Connections
Between the HDMI Micro Connector on your portable device to the standard HDMI Connector found on most video displays, allowing you to play back your high definition mobile content on your big screen HDTV.
This cable complies with the latest HDMI standards for High Speed transmissions and even supports the optional HDMIR Ethernet Channel feature found on some newer devices.
PC Cable World introduces the latest addition to its HDMI line with HDMI High Speed with Ethernet.
Our HDMI High Speed with Ethernet cable supports 4K x 2K video (3840x2160p at 24Hz/25Hz/30Hz and 4096x2160p at 24Hz), enabling video resolutions far beyond 1080p and supporting next-generation displays that will rival the next digital cinema system used in many commercial movie theaters.
The addition of a HDMI Ethernet channel bolsters support for high speed networking capabilities allowing the user to use an IP enabled device without having to use a separate Ethernet cable. Other features include 3D over HDMI and support for additional color spaces, paving the way to bringing true 3D gaming and viewing experiences to your home theater and sharper and higher quality digital still photography to your HDTV.
- HDMI Specification Revision 1.4 Supports Dual Direction 1080p
- 24K Hardened gold contacts
- Three layer high density shielding for quality protection
- Twisted pair construction
- The addition of a HDMI Ethernet Channel allows IP enabled devices to communicate without a separate Ethernet cable
- An Audio Return Channel is included to allow the sending of audio data "upstream" from the TV to a surround sound audio system or A/V receiver, eliminating the need for a separate S/PDIF connection
- The introduction of input / output protocols for 3D Over HDMI paves the way to bringing true 3D gaming and viewing experiences to your home theater
- Version 1.4 adds support for high video resolutions beyond 1080p (4K x 2K Video Support). The following formats are supported in HDMI 1.4: 3840 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high, 4096 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high
- Support for 3 additional color spaces deliver sharper and higher quality digital still photography when viewed on an HDTV
- Connectors: HDMI Type A (Standard) Male/ Type D (Micro) Male
It's a good idea to test the cables before installing them inside a wall. That way, if there are any issues, we can help you resolve them before you spend the time and expense of installing them
1' , 3' , 6' , 10' , 15'