- Split wrap design installs quickly, saving assembly time and future accessibility without disassembly.
- Unique construction retains shape and rigidity throughout unrolling.
- Easy open design allows quick assembly, future access, and ability to apply protective sleeving post assembly or post installation situations.
Split wrap braided sleeving is a semi-rigid material that self wraps around the bundled wire assembly without requiring any additional fasteners. The lateral split allows tube to open and then closes with a 25% overlap to protect the wire assemblies. The Split Wrap braided sleeving is ideal for applications where installation, flexibility and future accessibility are primary concern. Split wrap braided sleeving retains shape and rigidity but provides greater flexibility than spiralwrap or convoluted tubing. Split wrap braided sleeving is not expandable.
- Length: 50ft
- Diameter: 15.2mm
- Bundle Diameter Range ETIM (Braided Sleeving): 19.1mm
- Material: Polyester (PET)
- Flammability: UL94 V0
- Material Specification: RoHS
- Melting Point: +250 degree C
- Operating Temperature: -94 degree F to + 257 degree F
- UL Recognized: US and Canada