- Supports HDMI over one RG59 coax cable
- Ideal for harsh electrical environments
- Up to 250 ft (76m) at 1080p resolution
- Up to 500 ft (152m) at 1080i/720p resolution
- Cascadable on the TX and RX side
- HDCP compliant
The HDMI Over Coax Extender Kit allows an HDMI source to be connected to an HDMI receiver up to 250 ft (76 m) at 1080p resolution via one (1) coax cable in a point-to-point configuration. Furthermore, the product may be cascaded via the HDMI-over-Coax Receiver (500465-RX) in order to support multi-display applications.