Label cassettes are final sale once packaging has been opened.
Brother P-Touch 1/4" Label tape
in black on white color yields up to 26.2' and is made of recycled material for extra durability.
Personalize boxes, crates or any flat surface with Brother P-Touch label tape. The high-contrast black ink on white background makes labels easy to read. This reliable tape cartridge is compatible with Brother P-Touch labelers that use .25" TZ tape. The labels feature a laminated adhesive backing that adheres well to flat surfaces. You'll leave a smaller carbon footprint with new eco-friendly packaging with 80 percent less plastic and the 5 percent recycled material and reduced plastic used to manufacture the cartridge.
- Yield of 26.2 ft.
- TZe-211 tapes are compatible with P-touch labelers that use 1/4"(6mm) TZ tape
- Laminated, adhesive back best suited for smooth flat surfaces
- TZe-211 tapes are designed for normal indoor and outdoor use, including hot and cold environments
- Eco-Friendly Packaging - Using 80% less plastic than before
- Reduced Plastic - Cassette plastic weight reduced by at least 13%
- Recycled Content - Cassette contains at least 5% recycled material
- PVC-free plastic, eco-friendly cassette contains 13% less plastic
- Cassette contains at least 5% recycled material
- 1/4"-wide black on white tape
- Permanent adhesive
- Length: 26-3/16'
- Glossy finish
- Replaces Brother® #TZ211
- Adhesive-backed labels should be used with P-Touch® labelers: PT1090, PT1290, PT1230PC and PT1010NB
- To learn more about Brother's commitment to our communities and our planet, go to BrotherEarth.com
- Laminated labeling tape
- Suitable for most indoor and outdoor uses
- Best on flat, smooth surfaces
- For use with: Brother PT-200, 300, 310, 320, 330, 340, 350, 520, 530, 540, 550, 580C, 1100, 1130, 1160, 1170S, 1180, 1200, 1300, 1500pc, 1700, 1750, 1800, 1810, 1900, 1910, 2200, 2210, 2300, 2310, 2400, 2410, 2500pc, 2600, 2610, 3600, 9200dx, 9200pc, 9400, and 9600
This cartridge is compatible for use with any Brother P-Touch labeler that accepts 0.25-inch TZ tape. It is not recommended for use with any other type of labeler.
Bold and Legible High-Contrast Print
Make crisp and easy to read labels with contrasting black ink on white. Stop wasting valuable time searching for necessary items among unlabeled boxes, crates and drawers. Instead, boost office efficiency by ensuring that workers are able to quickly and easily find everything they need to get the job done.
Durable and Reliable Design
This laminated label tape is durable enough for indoor or outdoor use. The strong adhesive backing sticks to any flat surface and resist peeling. It is designed to withstand fading from UV light, heat, cold, abrasive contact, and even spills, ensuring that your labels retain a clean and crisp appearance for a very long time.