PC Cable Worlds direct burial Cat5E 350MHz Bulk Cable
With a UV-protected weather-resistant outdoor jacket is intended for direct burial applications. The cable has an outdoor UV rated PVC jacket with dry block weave for moisture protection.
This cable has 4 pairs of 24AWG Solid-Bare Copper Conductors. Our CAT5E direct burial cable is quality manufactured to meet and exceed product certifications and standards TIA/EIA -568-B.2. This cable is sold and shipped in easy-to-handle 1000' Reel Pull Boxes.
- Meets or exceeds all Cat.5E TIA/EIA standards
- Enhanced 350MHz bandwidth for intensive applications
- (UTP) Cable * Unshielded Twisted Pair
- 4-Pair Identified Colour-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Manufactured for outdoor installations
- FT4 Rated
- UL/CSA Listed CM CMR
- UL, ETL and 3P Verified to ANS/TIA/EIA568-B, 2-1 Category 5 Enhanced
- ISO/IEC 11801
- NEMA WC 63.1
- prEN 50173
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +75 °C
There are no optional products.