12V DC Power Distribution Box
With Circulation Window 18 Ports, 20 Amps, PTC Fuses, UL / cUL Listed
The 12VDC power distribution box powers up to 18 of your 12 Volt DC devices. Each of the 18 power outputs includes its own individual Polyfuse and LED light for monitoring the power status. The power distribution box also comes with a circulation window that provides passive and silent cooling for efficient operation. A 80mm fan (sold separately) can also be installed for extra cooling. A heat sensor is built into the power supply to automatically activate the fan when the temperature rises above a certain temperature to keep the power distribution box from overheating.
- 12 Volt DC 120V/240V switching power supply
- Connect and power 18 devices simultaneously
- Circulation window for 80mm fan (12V, 0.13A)
- Built in heat sensor to automatically activate the fan (sold separately) when the temperature reaches 80° to keep power distribution box from overheating
- UL / cUL listed to meet and exceed rigorous safety requirements
- Fan-less transformer to reduce noise
- Each output comes with its own fuse and LED indicator
- 20 Amps continuous current
- 240 Watts total power output
- 12V 2A per port, 20A total shared
- 30V 2.5A
- 18 polyfuses
- Punch-out holes for allowing cable access are available on the following sides:
- Left Side
- Right Side
- Measures 9 3/4" L x 3 3/4" D x 8 1/8" W
- Beige housing
- Heavy duty solid construction for installation in any environment
LED Power Status
A LED power status is included on each port indicating if power is being applied. If there is something wrong, such as an open fuse or another fault, the LED will not turn on.
Our fuse-free design prevents having to replace burned fuses. Instead, we utilize a resettable PTC fuse that reduces repair and service costs, while maintaining constant uptime.
12VDC at 20A Total Power
Regardless of how power hungry your cameras are, our power distribution boxes are able to supply enough power to support all of your cameras. Each port supplies 2A total for a total combined output of 20A. Powering your cameras just got easier.
A circulation window provides passive cooling to the power distribution box. An optional 80mm cooling fan can be installed to provide extra cooling.
Built-in Heat Sensor
A built-in heat sensor automatically activates the fan when the temperature rises above 80°C. This allows quiet and cool operation wherever you're installing the unit.
Punch out holes located on the top, left, right, and the rear allow easy access for feeding wires.
UL / cUL Listed
Our power distribution boxes are UL / cUL certified, meeting strict requirements for safety. These can be installed in environments that require building codes to be met.