This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate
|Input Audio||Coaxial or Toslink digital audio|
|Output Audio||L/R audio|
|Input audio connector||Toslin/RCA(Coaxial)|
|Output audio connector||2XRCA(R/L)|
|Sampling rate||32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz|
|Operating Temperature||0???XC to +70???XC|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to +80°C|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|External Power Supply||5V DC@2A|
|Power Consumption||0.5 watts (max)|
- Main Unit (Digital to Analog Audio Converter
- 5v DC Power supply
- Users Manual
*** This device ONLY takes UNCOMPRESSED digital input signal (it doesn't decode Dolby) ***