Tripp Lite's U344-001-HDMI-R USB 3.0 to HDMI Multi Monitor External Video Adapter allows you to connect an additional monitor or projector to the USB 3.0 port on your computer/laptop. Up to six adapters can be used simultaneously, allowing the user to connect up to six additional monitors to a single computer. Once the installation is done, the computer screen appears on the add-on monitor(s) without the hassle of function keys to swap to a second monitor. Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz). Windows and Intel Mac compatible.
• Add an additional HDMI monitor/TV through a single USB 3.0 port
• Use up to six adapters simultaneously, adding up to six additional monitors/TVs to a single computer
• View large spreadsheets across multiple screens by extending video amongst all monitors
• Play video on one monitor while working on another
• Do multiple screen presentations from a laptop computer
• Bus powered...no external power adapter needed
• Features 512MB DDR2 SDRAM of memory
• Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz)
• Compatible with Windows 7 and later. Supports both 32- and 64-bit.
• Supports Surface tablets running non-RT Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
• Compatible with Intel Mac OS X 10.8.5 and later, Supports Mac 10.11. Supports both 32- and 64-bit.
• Uses DisplayLink DL3500 chipset