The USB 2.0 Ranger® 2324
Allows users to extend USB 2.0/1.1 connections up to 500m using OM2 (or better) fiber optic cable.
This 4-port USB 2.0 multimode fiber extender supports data rates at up to 480 Mbps and is plug and play – no software drivers required – for all major operating systems: Windows®, macOSTM, and Linux®
Additionally, this ExtremeUSB® based USB 2.0 multimode fiber extender system is FCC/CE Class B certified and ideal for use with all USB peripherals including: keyboards, mice, interactive white boards, flash drives, hard drives, audio devices, web cameras and any other USB 2.0 or 1.1 device.
In December 2020, Icron's branded USB and video extender solutions will be compliant with the UL/CSA/IEC 62368-1 product safety standard. Declarations of Conformity (DoC) and compliance certificates verified by a Nationally Recognized Testing Lab (NRTL) will be available for download by early December.
- 4-port USB 2.0 extender supporting all USB 2.0/1.1 devices up to 480 Mbps
- Up to 500m extension using OM2 multimode fiber
- Integrated hub supplying up to 1 Amp to each USB port; 2.5 Amps total shared
- Electrical isolation
- Mass Storage Acceleration for USB 2.0 device bulk transfers
- Metal enclosures with FCC/CE Class B certification
- Two year warranty
- ExtremeUSB® suite of features:
- Transparent USB extension
- True plug and play; no software drivers required
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, macOSTM, and Linux®