ICRON USB RAVEN 3104 4 PORT USB 3.1 100 M CAT 6A/7 EXT
The Icron USB 3-2-1 Raven™ 3104
Is the world’s first and only USB 3.1 extender allowing users to extend all USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) device types as well as USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices across a point-to-point connection up to 100m over a single CAT 6a/7 cable. This is an ideal USB 3.1 extender solution for conference rooms using USB 3.1 conference cameras. The Raven has been successfully tested with most major USB 3.1 conference cameras in conjunction with major web conferencing applications.
This 4-port USB 3.1 extender supports data rates at up to 5 Gbps and is plug and play – no software drivers required – for all major operating systems: Windows®, macOS™, Linux® and Chrome OS™.
Additionally, this ExtremeUSB-C™ based USB 3.1 extender system is FCC/CE Class B certified and, being backward compatible, is ideal for use with all USB peripherals in addition to USB 3.1 conference cameras including: flash drives, hard drives, keyboards, mice, interactive white boards, touchscreens, docking stations, USB to video converters, audio devices, and any other USB 3, 2 and 1 device.
As of December 2020, Icron's branded USB and video extender solutions are certified to be compliant with the UL/CSA/IEC 62368-1 product safety standard. Declarations of Conformity (DoC) are available under "Downloads."
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 data rate up to 5 Gbps
- Integrated four port USB 3.1 hub supporting all USB 3.1, 2.0, 1.1 devices simultaneously at full bandwidth
- Up to 1.2A (6W) per USB port
- 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet channel; LAN pass-through
- Single cable, CAT 6a/7 up to 100m
- Point-to-point connection
- FCC and CE (Class B) compliance
- ExtremeUSB-C™ suite of features:
- Transparent USB extension supporting USB 3, 2 and 1
- True plug and play; no software drivers required
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, macOS™, Linux® and Chrome OS™
- Warranty: 2 years
Please contact ICRON directly via the button below for product related concerns: